Celebrate with us from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Enjoy Free Admission to the Coronado Historic Site and the Fiesta of Cultures
This annual event celebrates the past and present cultures in the Land of Enchantment.
- Entertainment: Mariachis and Matachines
- Early Settlement skills with demonstrations (yucca sandal making, flint knapping)
- Pueblo life hands-on exhibit
- Raffle with wonderful prizes (click to see prizes)
- Multicultural craft vendors (click for 2018 Vendor APPLICATIONpdf )
- Children’s activities (face painting, crafts, hands-on fun)
- Alpacas, Llamas, and Horses
- Food court
- Mountain man exhibit
- Fiber arts
- Docent-guided tours
- Self-guided tours of the Coronado Historic Site