Celebrate with us from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Enjoy Free Admission to the Coronado Historic Site and the Fiesta of Cultures
This annual event celebrates the past and present cultures in the Land of Enchantment.
- Fiber arts demonstrations (yarn dying, spinning, weaving, colcha embroidery)
- Pueblo skills demonstrations (corn grinding, yucca sandal making, pottery firing, flint knapping)
- Pueblo life hands-on exhibit
- Conquistador’s encampment and demonstration
- Mountain man exhibit
- Multicultural craft vendors (click for 2018 Vendor APPLICATIONpdf )
- Children’s activities (pumpkin and rock painting, sawhorse calf roping)
- Alpacas, Llamas and Horses
- Food court
- Docent guided tours of the restored painted Kiva
- Self-guided tours of the Coronado Historic Site