The Winter Edition of El Palacio Just Arrived And…
…The publication is packed with information and articles that involve Coronado Historic Site and Kuaua Pueblo!
- Tracking Coronado in the Rio Grande Valley: A New Look at First Contact by Matthew F. Schmader (p.42-49)
- Precious Fragments: Reconstructing the Ancestral Puebloan World of Kuaua by Scott Smith (p.50-51)
- Why This? For Eyes Only by Penelope Hunter-Stiebel (p.78-79)
There are also advertisements for the following upcoming events:
- December 7, 5-8:30 pm – Christmas at Kuaua
- January 18, 2-3 pm – Analysis of Select Faunal Remains from Salmon Pueblo by Ranger Ethan Ortega
- February 15, 2-3 pm – Early African Americans in the Southwest by Ed Wallace.